quarta-feira, 3 de fevereiro de 2010

Looking For Your Face - (Rumi)



"From the beginning of my life I have been looking for your face, but today I have seen it. Today I have seen the charm, the beauty, the unfathomable grace of the face that I was looking for. Today I have found you, and those who laughed and scorned me yesterday are sorry that they were not looking as I did. I am bewildered by the magnificence of your beauty, and wish to see you with a hundred eyes. My heart has burned with passion and has searched forever for this wondrous beauty that I now behold. I am ashamed to call this love human, and afraid of God to call it divine. Your fragrant breath, like the morning breeze, has come to the stillness of the garden. You have breathed new life into me. I have become your sunshine, and also your shadow. My soul is screaming in ecstasy. Every fiber of my being is in love with you. Your effulgence has lit a fire in my heart, and you have made radiant for me the earth and sky. My arrow of love has arrived at the target. I am in the house of mercy, and my heart is a place of prayer."

2 comentários:

QL disse...

É tão lindo e comovente, que lágrimas vem aos meus olhos e fico extasiada com tanta inspiração e verdade. Obrigada!

QL disse...

Veja mais uma pérola de Rumi com tradução livre feita por mim.

http://queilarte.blogspot.com/2009/11/eu-sou-tu-rumi.html#links